Have the xenophobic attacks which have taken place in some parts of the country given refugees a voice bigger than those of Afro South Africans? This country is in crisis when coming to refugees. Refugees in South Africa have a serious problem I am not sure with who but I’ll tell you this much its deep. I mean come on, since when do refugees have the right to make demands such as where the government should take them? Really! refugees let me just say this is not the time nor the place to be seeking your hearts desires okay, the government of this country is neither Santa nor a servant of God let’s just be realistic on that one okay the South African government cannot be taking your demands and make them their top priority, speciously in this time of the year where the government could be thinking about how South African would be going about the following year. And I’m talking jobs, improving our economy and making sure that people don’t lose their jobs next year and looking into w...
Popular posts from this blog
Unkind rewards
A continent which is full of people who have no respect for one another is like a country with no hope but fear, where its people always rely on the government to do everything for them. It takes more of your energy to complain than to implement change which needs to be done. The thing is some people have this idea that when you act on a situation badly you’ll gain respect but that’s not the truth because you can’t be thinking of doing well then be acting on doing wrong and except something good to come from it. I happen to be living in one of those countries. This country needs to make some serious changes when it comes to the treatment of refugees. I get that most of them happen to be here unlawfully because they had to escape from they are countries but it’s not like it never happened before. Breaking the law is a crime but killing a human being is also a crime too. It can’t be that difficult for most of us to change.
Comments